Sunday 19 May 2013

blog everyday in May - my 5 favourite blogs

I am still a little shocked that I made it this far in the blog everyday in May challenge and quite proud of myself for sticking with it. I think the whole thing has been a major motivating factor and couldn't have come at a better time - I was beginning to get a little bit stuck in a blogging rut and this has given me a fresh pair of eyes when it comes to blog content. 

Today it's all about these lovely ladies though...

See what I see designs - this lady was my first Cyprus blog find when I moved over to this little island. Reading her posts about her experiences in Cyprus made me feel a little more at ease with my new surroundings and she is a wonderful artist, so there are many pretty things to feast your eyes on.


------------

Lost and Found - I studied with Laura way back in our university days (which feels like a very long time ago now) and she is such a lovely person, something which exudes from her blog! I always feel at home here and love her food posts and updates on her adventures, often wedding related (ones she attends as a guest, not the bride) with her boy in my home town of London. And if you follow her on instagram you will see her daily outfit photos; all outfits I want to steal! 


------------

Unlost - I have a special love for this lady because she did my blog design a while back. But I mostly I love Daryl's way of blogging, I always feel like she is sitting next to me over coffee when I read her posts. And she covers a whole host of things from life situations, to fashion and as a photographer, has some great images over there. Plus she was an expat for a while and I can totally relate to that!


------------

Vanisha's Life in Australia - I found this lady by accident. You know when your scanning blog comments and something just pings out at you and you know you must follow your eyes to that blog. Well I think that is what happened here. I love Vanishas blog for the pretty design and her painfully honest posts about life as an expat and in a long distance relationship. She has the style that I can totally relate to her and reading her posts induces a huge sense of empathy in me. Plus she is totally gorgeous (which I am rather jealous of). 


------------


The Arizona Russums - I think this lady is just fabulous. She has a totally honest way of depicting her life and shares so selflessly with her readers. I found her a while back through Jennis blog and have been hooked every since on her journey through life as a newlywed and now an expectant mother! She is super sweet and always includes great photographs of her adventures with her husband. 


------------

4 comments:

  1. nice blog tips! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all great ladies. I would love to send you some men too but I dont know many male bloggers. :)

      Delete
  2. Cool new blogs to discover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie they are all such great ladies - im sure they would love it if you went and checked them out. :)

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!