Thursday 3 May 2012

time out

It's been kind of quiet lately around here, but my mind has been all over the place and time out has been much needed. Work has taken over life and as usual, at the end of the day I jump in the shower, research for the pyjamas and throw myself onto the sofa, entering a world of tv and nothingness to clear my scrambled brain.

This week has been a funny one, with birthday celebrations and a midweek bank holiday, I sort of got lost with what day we were, since going back to work on wednesday felt like monday all over again. The good news is tomorrow is friday and the even better news is its birthday celebrations take two with some amazing friends - who as shocking as it is, I only met a year ago. There will be beer, but hopefully no faces in cakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!