Wednesday 30 May 2012

For the love of a good Bikini!


In cyprus i face a perpetual problem in the lack of underwear and that being said, swimwear options available for more well endowed ladies. The standard women here is more petite than her English counterpart, which means shopping has become a bit of a headache. It seems the women here just dont have big boobs. And the women that do must all know something I dont, because I have never found a store stocking a size larger than a C cup. To find a D is a momentous occasion. 

But a lovely website, Simply Beach may just hold the answer to my swimwear shopping dilemma. Not only do they offer plethora of cool swimwear and beautiful underwear, better still they stock a range of brands with bigger busted ladies in mind, like Seafolly, Pour Moi, Panache and Freya. 

Hooorrraaaaay! And the even better news is that they ship to a whole host of countries. 

So with summer fast approaching I just have to decide between the million and one options and wait for it to land on my doorstep...... hmmmm what to pick. What to pick!?!?! 



Seafolly

Seafolly

Panache
Panache
Pour Moi





4 comments:

  1. I have the Pour Moi one in red, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that one. Im thinking to purchase it in the gorgeous blue to set off a tan....but i just cant decide....!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the first one! Floral prints are my favorite. But I also love the fourth one. Stripes and buttons look cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the floral print is to die for and i love the retro style bottoms!!

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!