Friday 25 May 2012

home alone

One of the perks my boyfriend (as a visual merchandiser for Adidas) enjoys is the trips. Funnily enough this is the one part of his job I really rather dislike. This week the destination was Serbia, which meant I was home alone for a whole 5 days, with just the company of my four legged friend. And while she has been marvelous company, i'm not going to lie, i'm rather ecstatic about the boyfriends return tonight. 

While this week has disappeared without me even realizing it, there were moments where I thought I should just put Bridget Jones on and sing along to all by myself. Don't worry things didn't get quite this dramatic. 

So it's Friday, I survived the week. With no mishaps or major life altering events to report. Unless you count slightly sunburnt shoulders from walking to work. It does appear that summer has hit us here in Cyprus. Which means one thing. Time to relegate the jeans to the back of the wardrobe and wash everything thing, floaty and summer appropriate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!