Monday 29 April 2013

eat: Limoncello revisted

I can't keep away from this place. The food is THAT good. 

I talked about Limoncello before in this post [here] and with every subsequent visit I have fallen more and more in love with this cute little restaurant. 

The homely feeling this place has makes it a really nice place to go relax with friends and share great food and wine. And the compact menu has regular facelifts so each time I have tried something new, all equally as yummy of course. But the little things like the presentation, cute touches like the medium stick in the boyfriends steak and the fact that the owner, Mr Lordos takes the time to speak to each table are all the things that mean this place is fully booked most nights. If you don't have a reservation, you have a very slim chance of eating lets put it that way. 

This time we savoured a whole host of dishes; steak, the infamous Limoncello burger, the gorgonzola and pear salad and a new addition to the menu Piadina Taco with Chicken and desert, Panacotta with homemade strawberry sauce. 

*note I am salivating as I type, just reliving the tastes in my brain*



Steak

Gorgonzola and Pear Salad

Burger

Piadina Taco with Chicken

Panacotta

Which was amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!