Saturday 21 September 2013

comfort



Blogtember day 13. And today we are reacting to the term "comfort". Everyone know's I am a home girl. I am all about comfort and feeling at ease. So for me comfort is all of these things:

Being under the duvet (because for 4 months of the year, the duvet is banished from my bed).

Drinking wine al-fresco, in the summer, with friends, and a cheese board!

Walking the dog in the morning; it's cool, it's quiet and it's the best way to start the day.

Sweat pants and trainers (and I am even a little surprised at that one - I never liked trainers).

Landing at Heathrow - grey sky, terminal buildings and traffic jams strangely (I never thought I would miss this stuff) bring instant comfort. 

Blogger; my little comfort zone that no one controls except me.

My phone - it's my way of documenting my world, my way of communicating and more importantly my way of maintaing relationships. 

Hagen Daz. Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot to put hagen daz. has been forever since I have had some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh kayleigh hagen daz should definitelt be on the list!X

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!