Wednesday 27 June 2012

the kindness of strangers

I have talked about the kindness of strangers before (here) and in the past few weeks I have received not one but two gifts from people I don't know. Both gifts happen to come in the form of food, so they must know me a little! The most recent gift was a salt mix from the the mum of one of my boyfriends friends and oh my god its amazing. She gifted me with one last year and it was probably the best thing I had in my cupboards as it just adapts to anything and everything and tastes great on chicken, pork, pasta, salad and potatoes. Or pretty much anything else you want to throw it on.

Its such a great idea to have a mix like this thats salt, seasoning, spice and herb all mixed into one. And there are loads of recipes out there to try yourself and lets face it, combining seasonings in a jar is probably the worlds easiest "cooking" so anyone can do it!



photographs: my own


1 comment:

  1. I have read several just right stuff here. Certainly price
    bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot
    attempt you set to create any such magnificent informative
    web site.

    Also visit my page; purchase a pet

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!