Sunday 1 June 2014

the sixth month of the year already?

source
Can someone please tell me how it is already June? 

I can't understand where the last five months have gone and and I don't know what I have achieved in 2014 so far. Well actually I have achieved a lot but i'm not going to start listing stuff down because that will get way too boring. 

What I can say is that June is going to be good. It is the month where finally all the pieces of the puzzle will fall into place; I will be in Dubai in two weeks, reunited with my four legged friend and my boyfriend (at long last). All the hard work of planning will have paid off and I can start the next chapter; getting to know a new country, embracing a new culture and learning a new way of life. And with that comes the inevitable job hunting, navigating a strange city, working out the optimum temperature for the air con and reading food labels in supermarkets. 

June is going to be a month of new discoveries, new adventures and photo heavy blog posts. I would apologise in advance for the photographs of shiny buildings, beaches, sunsets and a seemingly perfect life in Dubai. Except i'm not because we all know expat life ain't easy and it is those moments that are our reward. Plus it is nice to document new adventures after months of hard work, planning and sacrifices and practice the photography skills. Or at least that is my excuse. 




2 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT to see what happens in Dubai! So excited for this next hater in your life! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what happens in Dubai hahaha! I feel just as excited about going into the unknown as you do. Thank you for your incredible support. I will no doubt keep you updated through here and facebook and instagram. When you get bored of pictures of shiny buildings do let me know.

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!