Thursday 12 June 2014

So the adventure begins

source

I am sitting here tapping nervously at the keyboard on my iPad because in a few short hours I will be on a plane to Dubai with two suitcases containing all my worldly possessions. 

This is the second time I have packed up and jumped on a plane in as many months and if I'm honest with you all this packing and unpacking is becoming a chore. I will be quite happy to unpack tomorrow knowing that it is the last time for a while. I'm just as happy to know that in approximately 7 hours I will be reunited with the boyfriend and the doggie, who have both been enjoying their Middle Eastern adventure without me until now. 

The blog may fall silent for a few days since I have only managed to schedule a handful of posts during this transition phase. But don't worry, I will be back with a vengeance and probably way too many photographs of sunsets and shiny buildings.

2 comments:

  1. That part about them enjoying their middle east adventure without you brought back so many memories of when Patrick and I were doing it long distance. I was always so thankful for the life I had and my own adventures but there was a huge element of 'so...what am I missing today'

    PS sorry about all the comments! I just got back from traveling, I have a few days before I'm off again but I've just missed 'talking' to everyone, so this is me just trying to catch up and connect while I can xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the comments. I have been slow to reply what with all the moving stuff. I like the indepence too but being part of the family. Back together again makes me feel complete.

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!