Thursday 26 June 2014

Review: Nadia Beauty Style Salon, Sheikh Zayed Road

I have never been a high maintenance type of girl no matter what the boyfriend will tell you. But getting my nails done is becoming more and more of an essential. I've spent years filing, caring for and painting my nails myself and the result is a mediocre manicure that chips within a few days. And if it is one thing I hate it's chipped nails. So a little Shellac manicure here and there makes me a happy girl. 

Being a newbie in the city, I enlisted the help of  my best friend (who just so happens to be living the Dubai life too), and two of her friends, who scooped me up and took me for my first Dubai salon experience.



Nadia Beauty Style Salon was our home for the afternoon; located just off Sheikh Zayed Road and a few minutes walk from the World Trade Centre Metro, it is easily accessible for those who drive and those, like me, who don't. Stepping off the escalator on the mezzanine floor of Sama Tower, you're welcomed by a clean and bright reception space and some very happy looking receptionists who got us all booked in within a second. My deliberations over nail colour however, lasted much longer! Ten minutes later I settled on a summery muted orange, called Tangerine Dream, to compliment my new found golden glow.  

The salon is white and modern, without feeling clinical, with splashes of purple running throughout, which reminded me of lavender, have a soothing, relaxing effect on the eyes and body. The nail area of the salon is large and spacious and the leather armchair moulded around my body as soon as I sat down. A coffee and glass of water were promptly laid down on the arm of my chair and after a quick discussion about the desired shape of my nails, we were off. 

Two gorgeous ladies got to work on my toes and fingers simultaneously and I had to do everything in my power to resist the sleep, as relaxation set in. They filed, buffed, scrubbed and got to work on my cuticles before slathering on layers of Shellac. All that was left once my nails were set was a little hand and foot message to make sure I was truly relaxed. 




As my first Dubai salon experience, I have nothing to compare it too, but in all honesty, the Nadia Beauty Style Salon staff were so kind and polite, the service and treatments were excellent and the space so relaxing, not to mention the convenient location, that I don't think I even want to try another salon. 

Thanks to one of the lovely new friends, who had a spare Groupon voucher, this whole experience cost just AED 79, which is about £13. And with almost monthly groupon deals, I think these girls afternoons could become a regular activity. 


3 comments:




  1. Do you need a Loan?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
    I think you have come to the right place.
    We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
    Interested people should please contact us on
    For immediate response to your application, Kindly
    reply to this emails below only.
    (easyloanoffer1@gmail.com)

    Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.
    1) Full Name:.........
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8)Monthly Income:.....................
    9)Occupation:...........................
    )Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    (easyloanoffer1@gmail.com)

    www.(easyloanoffer1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Ahmed Akeem,via email:- ahmedakeem411@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was younger around 18 or 19 I felt insecure about my penis size. When I got married my wife complained a lot about it. Until I met Dr Ogwu Chinuwa. He helped me with a herbal remedy for penis enlargement and now my sex life is a blast. contact him now on +2347089963800 or at drogwuchinuwaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!