Saturday 26 October 2013

Happy Cyprus Anniversary

Yep. That's right. 
Today marks my third year in Cyprus. 



This exact day, three years ago, I was landing at Larnaca airport with the boyfriend, three suitcases and some savings. We went to granny's place, played with the dog and ate kebab for dinner. Today, I went to work, I had lunch with the girls and I did the standard Friday house chores. 


So much has changed in three years. And it is almost a little scary how quickly time passes right before your eyes and bam! You have been living in a foreign country, have a job, a dog and a life in a completely different culture to your own. It's pretty amazing and a little unnerving at the same time. 


I could blab on about how this whole experience has changed me, but I am late for a skype date. Oh the trials of transatlantic relationships. Plus I wrote about how becoming an expat has changed me on Kayleighs blog a few weeks back so pop on over here to check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!