Wednesday 19 December 2012

its beginning to feel a lot like christmas

As you read this I am in London. Officially I was in London since last night but landing late at heathrow doesnt count. I mean anyone who has been to heathrow knows it's not exactly the hottest place to be.

Obviously this is pre-written from my cosy little bed in Cyprus, but right about now I should have taken in an adequate amount of festiveness that London has to offer. Oh and I probably got my hair chopped off. We'll see how brave I was...

While it may be a little presumptuous, I am sure I will feel incredibly christmas-y by now.

And so here is a little something I saw on pinterest to add a visual dimension to my ramblings.


There is no way the pooch would let us do this to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!