Sunday 9 December 2012

hibernation?

For the past few days my head has been all over the place and forming proper sentences was not a skill I could manage. Which would explain the lack of activity around here. If I were to give you a visual perspective of what my brain felt like it would probably be something like this....

source

I big white haze of nothing-ness. A weekend of sleeping, lunch with girlfriends and sex and the city seems to have done me the world of good as I emerge from my haze, well not quite, but ready as I will ever be for another Monday.

Maybe it's my inner desire for hibernation?

2 comments:

  1. I'm finding that I'm doing so much less (in terms of writing and thesis work) this month. All I want to do is blog and go out to eat or for drinks or to a cafe. Perhaps it's just that time of the year xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I totally think its the time of year. Right before christmas everyone seems to wind down a bit into a haze of winter and christmas laziness. Eating and drinking are both great activities!! :)

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!