Tuesday 18 December 2012

I won!!!!

No it wasn't the lottery, but the fact that I have never won anything in my life makes this moment all the bit sweeter. 

I mentionned before, a great little online community called Expats Blog - which every year run the Expats Blog Awards, honouring some great blogs worldwide with gold, silver and bronze prizes. The guys over at Expats Blog not only found my little online diary but nominated me for an award and I won. 

OK so it wasn't the big gold (but that went to a very deserving lady), but I did grab a silver!!! 

I'm very proud of my little silver badge keeping my side bar company.

If your looking for some great travel blogs or blogs about life around the world - find your new reading here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear! I was too happy when I once nominated for a leibster award. Though it was only a little thing but it was for me :)

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done,(and thank you for your vote!)

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!