Thursday 15 November 2012

somewhere between summer and winter

The weather in Cyprus is somewhere between summer and winter. I know you are probably thinking what's this crazy girl talking about since there is a season between summer and winter and its called AUTUMN! 

Yes you would be right, except Cyprus doesnt have autumn. It just has days where the sun shines, the mornings are fresh and the nights are freezing..... As you can imagine, picking an outfit is near impossible and in the past few days my outfits have included, a skirt and t -shirt with tights, jeans, a jumper and flip flops and a jumper, jeans and scarf. 

All I know is that my wardrobe cannot last much longer in these conditions. And there are so many gorgeous winter items just screaming at me to be bought. So while everyone enjoys the colder month of November, I am stuck in limbo, lusting after a combination of the below items.

source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source


Oh and on Saturday its going to be colder than today. The temperatures meant to go down not up right....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!