Monday 5 November 2012

Expats Blog: Love and Life in Nicosia


I would love to say I found Expats blog but in actual fact they found me. A few weeks ago in fact. But in that time I have found lots of new reading and some great travel and expat blogs. If thats your thing you should definitely visit them here.


And with a few days left I quickly tapped away at my computer to compile my expat story for their writing contest. All the entries are now live and while the winner isn't judged on the amount of likes/shares and comments they get, they certainly help. 

So here is my shameless plea to all you lovely ladies (and any gentlemen) out there; if you would take two minutes to head on over here, read my story, hit the facebook like at the bottom of the page and even leave a comment, you would make my day and I'll be eternally grateful!

2 comments:

  1. Done :)

    It's always lovely to read fellow expat stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support! And I'm glad you enjoy the little snippets of my life. :)

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!