Monday 12 November 2012

8 years feels like 8 minutes

Somehow 8 years have passed in the blink of an eye. 

And I have had the opportunity to share them with an amazing man. Right from the beginning his friends told me I am the female version of him; which I guess is true minus the passion for graffiti. We have conquered growing up, a long distance relationship and moving to another country. 

There were some tears along the way but we made it to the sunshine island and have taken the next step in our relationship. 

No not that one.

We got a dog. 

*now for the soppy bit* 

Joking aside, I have my best friend by my side and I know no matter what happens, I have his love and support and he cooks. Well a happy belly is just as important as a happy heart no?


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!