Saturday 21 April 2012

vitamin d

When I was living in England, I was constantly wondering if I had seasonal affective disorder (SAD) and whether I should get one of those UV lights to mimick the effect of sunshine and vitamin d. Now we live in Cyprus, i'm glad I didnt invest in one of those lights. But dont believe everything you read; we have our fair share of cloud and rain. Which even further compounds my belief that the weather certainly affects my mood. I need a regular supply of vitamin d. No doubt about it.



For sure I am living in the right country; feeling the sunshine on your skin as your walking to work is pretty mood boosting. And recently it has been giving me an extra dose of enthusiasm, indeed the vitamin d is powering through me and I feel refreshed and revived. So with spring in full swing and summer just around the corner, I have a very positive feeling.

Disclaimer: living on a mediterranean island isnt all beaches and bbqs, some working is involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!