Saturday 28 April 2012

I love saturday mornings

Without fail, I wake ridiculously early every Saturday morning. I have always been a morning person; it's when I feel my most productive. And since getting a four legged friend, early mornings always feel like they have a purpose. Walking the dog in the peace and quiet with the morning sun and the fresh air gives you this kick; maybe its the exercise or maybe its seeing the sheer excitement on said doggies face as she wiggles her bum round the park in the early morning sun, disturbing the birds from their breakfast. 

A beautiful Saturday morning takes away all the stresses and strains of the week and with a whole weekend ahead of you it feels like anything is possible. Sunday mornings however are the thing of nightmares. But more about that tomorrow. 

Happy Saturday!

source



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!