Thursday 28 March 2013

Expats Blog Writing Competition: an insiders top 10 in Cyprus!

Thanks to the guidance of a wonderful friend that goes by the name of Aphrodite (otherwise known as The Time Out guide to Cyprus) I have seen, experienced and more importantly tasted my way through the past 2 years in Cyprus. 

And since the Expats Blog writing competition theme was top tips for expat life in your country, I thought I should share my secret loves of this island. I have to warn you, there are multiple mentions of food. Well it wouldn't be right if I didn't tell you the best places to go and eat now would it! 

As always I would love your support. You can find my entry here: Expats Blog/An Insiders Top 10 for Expat Life in Cyprus; please take a few minutes to read it and share your comments in the box below. 



And if you need a personal tour guide for Nicosia, I take dinner as payment! 



4 comments:

  1. Hello! Just popped by from BBN - always great to see another expat blogger. It's great that you're covering the Cyprus economy crisis from an expat's perspective as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks so much! And thanks for stopping by. Im so glad BBN is back up and running, I was a little scared about that one. Well im not much of a political/economic analyst, but its an issue that is undoubtedly going to affect me. I will be heading over to your blog now so thanks for introducing yourself.

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your article that you submitted. I feel like I would have everything I need for a fantastic time in Cyprus. Hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH thanks Kayleigh for the support as always! Your fantastic. And indeed, I think if you do all the things in my list you would have a great time, but if you ever get to cyprus there is loads of other things to cram in so let me know! xx

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!