Thursday 8 May 2014

Life Lately: Getting out of London

*Picture dense post to follow*

Last weekend I escaped from the hubbub of London and headed into the countryside for some rest and relaxation. I lived with two amazing girls at university who I havent seen for over a year and with one living in Salisbury, we thought the Bank Holiday weekend would be a perfect time to reunite in her home town. I do love being in London but I couldn't pass up chance the to be outdoors, surrounded by green fields and take in some of the local sites as well as the traditional mayfair in the sleepy town of downton.

We walked, we talked, we sipped on local cider and we ate, embracing each others company and reminicising about university and how much time has passed. We visited the cathedral in Salisbury, we saw Stonehenge, we walked along dirt trails and through wide, green fields and we soaked up the sunshine on offer. 

And it was just the little escape from London that I needed.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!