Monday 16 December 2013

Expat Blog Awards 2013

It is that time of year again folks....the expat blog awards are upon us and I would love your support. The blog awards are a little different this year since they have been combined with a writing competition. 

The brief; to write a top list for the country your residing in. After three years in Cyprus, I think I have learnt the tips and tricks for an easy expat life in Cyprus. So please head on over here, for my entry and take two minutes to leave a comment on the official entry page for my blog. 

A quick note and I know it is annoying but thats the rule, comments will require a quick (one time) email verification so please check your inbox after you comment. 

Expat Blog Awards 2013 Contest Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!