Wednesday 25 December 2013

christmas eve and little bit of gold!

Christmas eve kind of crept up on us. Bam. The 24th is here and with it came the sunshine. I mean seriously, 2 weeks ago there was a huge snowfall in the mountains and surrounding villages and even in Nicosia and today it was 20 degrees and full sunshine. 



Not really what christmas should feel like especially since christmas 2012 was in London. But we have to take what we are given and I have a tree, presents and a boyfriend in the same country, so it's not all bad. Well I did wish upon many stars this year!

I know christmas gets a little less exciting every year that I get older, but this year I feel a little buzz about the day. Probably also thanks to my little piece of gold I was gifted with earlier this week. I entered the 2013 Expats Blog awards with my little piece, 12 tips for easy expat life in Cyprus. 

Unfortunately I didn't win the big prize but I am proud of the little gold badge I now get to display in my sidebar over there on the right!

2 comments:


  1. I’m glad to read you again. Thanks for this post. Best for you Buddy! and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Mandy. Hope you had a happy holiday time.

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!