Monday 18 February 2013

mascara loyalty

I remember the first time I used the Bad Gal mascara from Benefit. It was one of those lightbulb moments where all other mascaras disappeared from my memory and life became a better place as I held the little tube of lash magic in my hand.

 photo CIMG6114_zps10eede6d.jpg

Ok, maybe that was a bit dramatic of me. But me and Bad Gal mascara have been through many a tube together and have developed a somewhat love love relationship; I love it and it seems to love my lashes.

It has the power to thicken, lenghten and volumise like no other mascara I have tried. And I dont end up with thicky, clumpy lashes after more than one coat. As a person who doesnt go anywhere without their mascara, this little tube makes my day a little bit easier.

 photo CIMG6117_zps4d459b5b.jpg

The only other thing that has come close is a Rimmel mascara, which is the end of the month-cant afford benefit-need a new mascara-go-to-product.



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you find that perfect product that works for you! :)

    http://stylebyjoanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, its like the perfect relationship!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love benefits mascara. Nothing can compare to how awesome my lashes look when I use this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldnt agree with you more Kayleigh. Have you tried the new one? The yes they are real one. Its also pretty good. I got a gift set for christmas and it had a tester mascara and ive been using that one recently. can also recommend it!

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!