Saturday 2 January 2010

Winter Warmers

So we have welcomed in 2010. It's a new year, but its the same story. Winter is set to stay for the foreseeable future, and I don't know about you, but I don't cope well with cold ears (especially since I went for the chop a few weeks ago and have no hair to protect them). Chunky knit scarves, woolly hats and mittens are winter essentials for braving the bracing English weather. 

My most wanted winter accessories [and on my salary, totally unattainable]are chunky knit beanies, woolly snoods and earmuffs, all in neutral hues; grey, cream and beige.




Eugenia Kim oversized beanie £160 
www.net-a-porter.com 


 Aubin & Wills knitted snood £120
www.net-a-porter.com




Karl Donoghue sheepskin earmuffs £80
www.net-a-porter.com

 
Cashmere Grey Irvine Scarf £135
All Saints


Now back to reality, and my more modest budget. I want to be warm in January 2010, so thick grey woollen scarves, neutral mittens and cable knit beanies are my everyday must haves. 


Grey Knit Snood £16
Accessorize

 


Cream Knit Pom Pom Trapper Hat £15
ASOS.com

 


 Grey Fingerless Mittens £12
Urban Outfitters

 


Fairisle pom pom beanie £15
ASOS.com

[well you might aswell add a bit of colour to the gloom and doom of January]

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!