Saturday 20 September 2014

Everyone needs a job: Moving to Dubai with Expatsblog.om

I wrote before on the blog about how I found work as a new expat in Dubai, but this feature for Expatsblog.com made me think a little harder about the process. 



Dubai can be an intimidating and down right overwhelming place for many reasons; everyone seems so confident, everything feels so fast-paced and as a newbie expat in Dubai, everything feels very foreign. Landing in a foreign land and jumping straight into a job hunt can blow your mind a little bit, but there was no time for getting used to my surroundings. One weekend and I was straight onto the task in hand; the job hunt. 

I searched google, I signed up to loads of recruitment agencies and I spent hours on Linkedin. And after a few weeks of hard searching and dedication, Linkedin came up trumps with a job more perfect than I could ever have imagined. 

For my tips for finding a job in Dubai, view my latest article: Finding Work in Dubai, UAE Expat Jobs and Unemployment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!