Monday 29 September 2014

Beauty: Bahama Mama Bronzer

I talked before about bronzers and my struggles with them and their incessant need to include shimmer. You may think, why does it matter anyway, but for a girl living in a sunshine infused city, a bronzer is a very important part of life. Ok maybe not life but certainly my make up bag. 

And for anyone else who is in the market for a shimmer free, brown hued bronzer, theBalm Bahama Mama is going to be your new best friend. Touted as a caribbean getaway contained in a compact, I would have to agree. 



After a few weeks of using this bronzer, I think I love it even more than the Benefit Hoola or the NYX Bronzer for many reasons. It's matte, it's shimmer free and has a dense pigment without being heavy. It's soft brown shade glides effortlessly across my cheekbones and gives that just-off-the-beach glow I always strive for. And it is paraben free. 



I ordered this little compact from feelunique and had a friend bring it out to Dubai for me and at just £13.50 which makes it a winner in my eyes. I had never used any of theBalm's products before, but I am certainly tempted now. I might have to see how feelunique's international delivery holds up in the UAE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!