Monday 15 July 2013

honey bronze


This is another little product that the lovely ladies at The Body Shop introduced me too. Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Body Oil* is a dry oil which aims to give you a golden glow with just a hint of shimmer. 

I have to admit I was dubious about this product for one reason and one reason only - I hate anything with shimmer! But this dry oil has a less is more approach to the shimmer thing that I can more than get on board with. 

While it looks kind of  dark in the bottle, a little rubbing reveals skin with a warm golden tone instead of a heavy-I-had-way-too-much-sun shade. And it feels really moisturising without being greasy. 

And the smell, don't get me started on the smell. 

It has that great holiday product smell, you know the one. A mixture of sun, sea and creamy cocktail paradise, all rolled into a little bottle. 

I would reserve this product for evenings or holidays; it is definitely not something I would wear everyday, but it did accentuate my tan well enough to make me want to add it to my holiday product wish-list. 

And if you like this, check out all the other great bronzing products The Body Shop has this summer, here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!