Sunday 23 September 2012

the obligatory post holiday photo post.

Over the past week, I have been more relaxed than I ever thought possible. Spending 4 days at a luxury hill top villa in Latchi (the quietest place in Cyprus) really did the job. And spending much needed time with friends from England did my mental health a world of good. We ate fresh fish and bbq'd pork, we drank ice cold corona's and home made mojitos and we read, swam, sunbathed and played cards.

The friends left on Friday night and tomorrow, the dreaded Monday back to work after holidays, rears it's ugly head! 

Hello reality, I guess we can resume our friendship now.























2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! That place looks very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing! I can understand that you are so relaxed!

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!