Sunday 26 February 2012

up a tree

I'm not really a huge nature girl; being brought up in London my whole life surrounded by buildings, concrete and cars. But I would make an exception in this case. Treehotel offers a slightly unusual hotel stay....up a tree. Set in the middle of the forest in Harads in Sweden, the hotel boasts spectacular views and breathtaking scenery, offering visitors the back to nature feeling whilst retaining the comfort and luxury of any modern hotel. 

Perfect in both summer and winter, with mountain biking or or snowshoe hiking just some of the activities available, if i'm headed to Sweden I know where I want to stay. Now which treeroom to pick...

the mirrorcube

the blue cone

the UFO

the cabin

the tree sauna

the birds nest

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!