Sunday 20 November 2011

the big wide world

I firstly have to give credit to my boyfriend for finding this amazing video on Spray Beast. The whole idea of the universe sort of gives me the heebie jeebies a little bit to be honest; I dont like to think what's out there or more importantly who because it just freaks me out. But this time-lapse video, created by Michael Konig shows the world in a stunning light. Using a low light camera, the crew of the International Space Station took a series of photographs between August and October 2011 and the result is this stunning portrayal of the world we live on!



Earth | Time Lapse View from Space, Fly Over | NASA, ISS from Michael König on Vimeo.
Time lapse sequences of photographs taken by the crew of expeditions
28 & 29 onboard the International Space Station from August to October,
2011, who to my knowledge shot these pictures at an altitude of around 350 km.
All credit goes to them. I intend to upload a FullHD-version presently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!