Sunday 30 October 2011

Natural Beauty

Living in London you are exposed to a whole heap of fashion and beauty brands, both established and up and coming. The vast amount of choice on offer kind of scares me; there's something about the unknown, especially when it comes to beauty products, that makes me run away and hide. I used to stick to the same brands when I was living in London; tried and tested I knew the products I liked and my regular Boots trips were as easy as 1, 2, 3. But moving to Nicosia [Cyprus], where Debenhams, BeautyLine and Glow reign supreme in the cosmetic stakes I was thrown out of my comfort zone somewhat.


 


After some months of finding the best places to pick up my favourite lotions and potions, I realise I would  have to embrace change also and experiment with other brands. The story has a happy ending though; this is how I discovered Korres, a Greek brand with amazingly cute packaging, a simple style and an eco friendly heart. Set up in Athens in 1996, the brand offers natural and organic lotions and potions, hair care and cosmetics, all using herbal and plant extracts, expertly combined to optimise the benefits of natural ingredients.

I have absolutley fallen head over heals in love with their products and even more so the simple and stylish packaging. My bathroom cabinet will be having a revamp over the next few months.


My favourites:
wild rose face cream

pomegrante face scrub

Vanilla Cinnamon Shower Gel 


Japanese Rose Body Milk

Jasmine Lip Butter




[photographs taken from www.korres.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!