Sunday 9 October 2011

Beauty for a British girl

When we decided to move to Cyprus, my boyfriend started planning how to transfer his mammoth photography and graffiti book collection to another country and I started planning how I would cope without Boots in my life. My suitcase was half full with moisturiser, conditioners, lip balms and make up, enough to see me through til the first visitor from England booked their flights and along with flight confirmation was sent a detailed list of products that were essential purchases before travelling to us.

Fast forward nearly one year and I am still receiving frequent packages from friends and family containing  my favourite lotions and potions but slowly im adjusting to a life without Boots. And I have even found some new brands to replace my old favourites, which I never noticed before in England. Korres and Kerastases to name just two. 

And to make life even easier, I recently discovered a fantastic website who ship free to Europe and have oodles of amazing brands in one place with skincare, haircare, make up and importantly for a girl who now lives in sun nearly 365 days a year, suncare! I think feelunique is my new favourite place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!