Thursday 4 October 2012

the unidentifiable season

I have a need to shop. Every so often I get that wave of shopping desire, but it's this time of year that throws me into a worldwind of doubt. Summer is nearly over and it's a waste to spend money on items which will get a few weeks of wear and then be flung to the top shelves of the wardobe. But it's still too warm to even contemplate trying on those chunky knits in Zara and knee high boots in Mango that keep catching my eye. 

Living on a Mediterranean island causes a whole lot of wardrobe related problems; obviously you feel sorry for me [not].

It's October and while the temperatures are dropping day by day, our climate could still easily be described as warm, even hot. And all I want to do is empty my bank balance (post bill and rent payments - because im kinda sensible like that) in Zara. I never thought I'd say such a thing but where is autumn when you need it! I already have my wish-list.....

mango   
mango
zara 
zara
zara
mango

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!