Thursday 1 December 2011

I LOVE Nail Polish

It's quite laughable my love of nail varnish. Especially since my natural nails aren't that fantastic and I have a horrible habit of biting! However, I love nail polish. And I find the whole process of snipping, filing, buffing, moisturising and painting rather relaxing. But my tendency to be indecisive, usually rears it's head when my nails are involved. Im not sure if it is because I dont know what colours suit my hands (I mean not everyone can pull of fluro green) or whether I get bored very easily, but I have been known to  change the colour of my nails on a daily basis.

Since moving to Cyprus I have discovered a whole host of brands I never encountered in London. And one of those is Erre Due. A Greek brand which began its life in 1984 with eye pencils, it has since expanded to a full range of make-up and nail treatments and varnish.

And I have well and truly fallen in love with their nail varnish. They have a fantastic range of colours and the consistency of the polish is perfect. And the brush is a brilliant size - a factor that sways my decision when it comes to polish.



They have two ranges, Erre Due last minute and Erre Due Exclusive; both cover well and actually both dry super fast and leave a brilliant glossy sheen. I am in love with the dark cherry black and the slate grey; really wintery shades for any hands. 


Now which one to use first?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!